Whether you have acne prone skin, or a blemish or two that pops up when you least expect it, Happy Valley can help get your skin back on track.
But first, a quick background on pimples and their causes -
A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples develop when sebaceous glands (oil glands), become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus.
Pimples develop when sebaceous glands (oil glands), become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus.
During stress, puberty or menstruation hormone production changes. This can cause the sebaceous glands, located at the base of hair follicles, to become overactive. As a result, pimples appear! Just as simple as that, gathering bacteria in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Below are many ways Happy Valley can help to get rid of those nasty bacteria!
Propolis is an ideal solution for acne due to its ability to reduce inflammation and eliminate bacteria.
Inflammation-causing bacteria that live on your skin can worsen the condition, causing the formation of nodules and cysts, which can be painful and lead to permanent scarring. Propolis has strong antiseptic properties; the flavonoids in Propolis are responsible for these antibacterial properties which can help to destroy pimple starting bacteria.
When used on acne and clogged pores, Propolis helps to break down the bacteria to stop your skin from breaking out.
UMF Manuka Honey
Manuka Honey helps to balance your skin’s pH level and help remove dead cell debris to keep your skin clean.
Its anti-inflammatory effect can decrease local inflammation caused by acne. As an antibacterial product, Manuka honey leaves fewer bacteria to infect pores and cause acne.
Manuka Honey can also help heal existing pimples. The low pH speeds up the healing of acne and the antibacterial properties help to destroy any bad bacteria on your skin. As well as the benefit of making your skin soft and smooth!
Acne develops in people - both men and women - who are particularly sensitive to androgen hormones even at their normal levels. As a result, their sebaceous glands produce sebum (skin oil) in excess amounts. At the same time, the dead skin cells in the skin pores are not shed off properly, leading to clogging of the hair follicles. This then causes a build-up of oils which culminate in either a whitehead or a black.
Manuka oil helps to destroy the layer of dead skin related to ‘creating’ a pimple, essentially giving your skin no bad bacteria to form into a white or black head in the first place.
Royal Jelly contains many enzymes and components that make it perfect for wound healing, scars and acne. Royal Jelly can attack your acne in a three different ways.
· Firstly, its antioxidant powers can prevent sebum oxidation and thus blocked pores.
· Secondly, it can increase collagen production and make your skin resistant to inflammatory damage.
· Finally Royal Jelly has significant antibacterial properties. These can destroy acne bacteria, which prevents the immune system from launching inflammatory problems on your pores.
Happy Valley's Acne and Pimple Busters:
To incorporate Propolis and Manuka Honey into your skin routine, give it a consistent go for 30 days. Not only will your skin take on a healthy, blemish free glow, but these products can help with a range of different internal problems as well!
Happy Valley’s recommended products below:
- Propolis Capsules: Help your immune system with the extra boost it needs to kick the nasties! Take 2-4 capsules daily with food to help your skin get the nutrients it needs.
- Propolis and Honey: Give your skin a DIY face mask or have this honey in your tea or on toast, there’s hundreds of different ways to reap the benefits! Take 1 teaspoon daily under the tongue or however you desire.
- Happy Valley’s UMF Manuka Honey: Take your daily dose of Manuka Honey however desired! Or make a luxury antibacterial face mask for your skin.
- Happy Valley’s Skin Health Crème: Rub a generous amount of cream onto your skin/spots, to help your skin fight the nasties!
- Happy Valley’s Manuka Oil: Wash your face with clean hands, apply the oil to spot inflicted areas before bed or when convenient. You can also try it in a face mask treatment or add a drop or two into your daily moisturiser!
- Happy Valley’s Royal Jelly and Honey: If you’re a Honey lover then Happy Valley has you covered! Simply dissolve 1 teaspoon under the tongue daily for a healthier body and better skin.
- Happy Valley’s Royal Jelly Chewable Capsules: Take one or two capsules per day as an internal and external cosmetic. With a tasty vanilla flavouring, you’ll be waiting your daily Royal Jelly Tablet dose!
- Royal Skin Beauty Care: Replace your current moisturizer and a range of everyday products with a Royal Jelly and 15+ UMF Manuka Honey based cream for an external dose of Royal Jelly and Manuka. Our Exfoliator can help to remove excess dead skin to aid bacteria from forming.