Royal Jelly is an amazing product for healthy and younger looking skin!
Taken internally, Royal Jelly works like an internal cosmetic and externally it is used in many cosmetic products. It has been proven that Royal Jelly actually increases the moisture content of the skin which in turn helps treat dry, damaged skin, by regenerating cells and tissue.
Below are many ways Royal Jelly can help your skin!
How Royal Jelly slows skin aging
If you can boost collagen production, you should be able to slow down the aging process. Royal Jelly contains minerals like silicon that lead to increased collagen production. It also contains specific anti-oxidants and nutrients that support skin renewal such as flavonoids (also found in Propolis), nucleic acid, decanoic acid, enzymes, and hormones.
Stress, Royal Jelly, and your skin
For those who overwork and overstress, your skin and hair will eventually show it. You may have frizzy hair and your skin may end up dull and lifeless.
Your adrenals and kidneys are working overtime when you continuously work like crazy. They need rest in order to regenerate and recover as well.
Royal Jelly will help you love your kidneys and adrenals. Give your body what it needs and your skin will thank you!
Hormonal Imbalance and the skin
When there is a hormonal imbalance or specifically during menopause a decrease in hormones often causes skin problems. Low estrogen creates significant changes in the skin.
Women with hormonal imbalances find:
- Their skin becomes drier with increased wrinkles
- Skin becomes more fragile, loses some of its elasticity, and is looser because the production of collagen is reduced
- Older skin appears paler as the lack of estrogen reduces the number of blood vessels in the skin
- Menopause also causes a reduction in the level of testosterone but not as significant a drop as in estrogen.
Royal Jelly is a powerful hormonal tonic. Because your hormones are so complex, Royal Jelly should be used for a minimum of 3 months to see hormonal balancing.
Royal Jelly contains many enzymes and components that make it perfect for wound healing, scars and acne. Royal Jelly can attack your acne in a three different ways.
· Firstly, its antioxidant powers can prevent sebum oxidation and thus blocked pores.
· Secondly, it can increase collagen production and make your skin resistant to inflammatory damage.
· Finally Royal Jelly has significant antibacterial properties. These can destroy acne bacteria, which prevents the immune system from launching inflammatory problems on your pores.
Royal Jelly Beauty Treatment
To incorporate royal jelly into your skin health program, give Royal Jelly a go for 30 days. Not only will your skin take on a healthy, blemish free glow, but as your collagen levels begin to increase you'll experience tighter, firmer skin and the renewed sense of confidence that accompanies better skin health.
Happy Valley’s recommended products below:
- Royal Skin Beauty Care: Replace your current moisturizer and a range of everyday products with a Royal Jelly and 15+ UMF Manuka Honey based cream for an external dose of Royal Jelly.
- Happy Valley’s Fresh NZ Royal Jelly: Take the recommended Royal Jelly Spoon (inclusive with purchase) daily under the tongue daily. Fresh Royal Jelly is the strongest form and should make a clear difference to your health and skin on a consistent basis.
- Happy Valley’s Royal Jelly Chewable Capsules: Take one or two capsules per day as an 'internal cosmetic’. With a tasty vanilla flavouring, you’ll be waiting your daily Royal Jelly Tablet dose!
- Happy Valley’s Royal Jelly and Honey: If you’re a Honey lover then Happy Valley has you covered! Simply dissolve 1 teaspoon under the tongue daily for a healthier body and better skin.
- Happy Valley’s Royal Jelly Soap: Most of your soaps will contain chemicals and abrasive substances that will dry and damage your skin. Use a soap that is 100% natural and contains Royal Jelly along with other skin health boosting nutrients like natural beeswax and 15+ UMF Manuka honey.