What’s all the Buzz about?
Happy Valley is one of New Zealand’s leading Honey, Health & Wellbeing Manufacturers. Our brand has been around since 1970 and well known for Premium New Zealand Honey Products.
We have the only FULL Honey concept store in the Queenstown/ Otago area.
We have a product range that include Tasting Honeys, Skin care, Health and Well-being products and supplements and Food and Gift products.
With defined growth opportunities in 2017 now is the time to join Happy Valley Honey!
We are on the hunt for part time sales staff and also for one Sales Superstar to Manage the Store.
This sales superstar has the ability to increase your salary through Managing the store like your own business and if Store Sales and Profit targets are met – you will be eligible for Sales Bonuses and the potential to buy into the store as a franchised option – so you can run the store like your own business.
So who are you?
The successful candidate is someone who is highly motivated and results orientated with a focus to drive sales and meet targets, whilst educating customers and providing a shopping experience that our customers want to come back for regularly.
· You have a love for honey, NZ Products and The Bee industry
· You could be a Supervisor ready for the next step or an existing Assistant Manager ready to take on a new challenge
· Superior customer service management skills to coach your team to deliver a world-class retail experience
· Proven sales management skills,
· A natural ability to build rapport with any customer and assist their buying decisions
· A High Performer – you take pride in seeing your team excel!
· A Managers mindset: You seek opportunities to learn and step up and take accountability for your role and store
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
· A proactive approach, motivation to achieve and work as part of a team – and of course you lead by example
· Have experience in:
- Managing Staff
- Store Banking and Accounting Systems
- POS Systems
What can we do for you?
· Competitive salary plus sales commission
· Generous staff discounts and rewards
· Training and development to improve your skills