· 2 Tbsp oil (olive is preferable)
· grated zest and juice of 1 orange
· 2 Tbsp liquid clover honey
· 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
· 4 Tegel Chicken single breast fillets, skin removed
Chunky Peach Sauce
· 410g can Wattie's Peaches, Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
· 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
· 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
· 1/2 chilli or dash of chilli pepper
· 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
· 1. Mix together the olive oil, orange zest and juice, honey and rosemary leaves. Place the Tegel Chicken Breast Fillets in a non-metallic dish and pour over the marinade, cover and refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
· 2. Heat a little extra oil or butter in a non stick frying pan and cook the chicken over a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes each side until the chicken is golden and cooked. Alternatively grill or BBQ the chicken under a high heat for 5-6 minutes each side. Brush with the marinade while cooking.
· Serve the chicken with the Chunky Peach Sauce, potatoes and a green salad.
· Chunky Peach Sauce
· Place the well drained Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice into a food processor. Add the spring onion, grated ginger, chilli powder and white wine vinegar and pulse until well chopped but not too smooth.