· 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine or dry cooking sherry
· 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon liquid rewarewa honey
· 250g rice stick noodles
· Oil spray
· 600g firm white fish fillets, cut in 2cm cubes
· 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
· 4 cups green beans or sugar snap peas, trimmed
· 4 cups broccoli, cut in florets
Step 1 to make honey sauce, combine rice wine, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
Step 2 cook rice noodles following packet directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Step 3 spray a wok with oil and place over a high heat. Add fish in batches and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until golden and just cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
Step 4 return wok to a high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add beans and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
Step 5 return fish to wok. Add noodles and honey sauce. Toss to coat and ensure fish and vegetables are heated through.