· 1 1/2 cups fruit and/or vegetable juice (beetroot, kiwifruit, carrot + Lemon)
· 4 tablespoons plain gelatin
· 2 tablespoons Happy Valley UMF Manuka Honey
· ½ Teaspoon Propolis Extract
· Pour juice into a small saucepan.
· Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for a few minutes until it starts to “bloom” (it will get wrinkly looking on the surface and all of the white powder from the gelatin will absorb into the liquid).
· When all the gelatin is absorbed, whisk to combine.
· Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm through, but never boil. You are looking for the liquid to go from thick to thin and runny.
· Pour into molds (molded ice trays or flat tin) refrigerate overnight or until set.
· Remove from molds. If you used the flat tin, cut into shapes.
· Keeps in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Create your own colours: Red/Pink: Beetroot, red berries and carrots. Orange: Carrots, oranges, dash of lemon juice Yellow: Mango, Yellow capsicum, dash of lemon juice. Green: Kale, Spinach, kiwifruit, cucumber, apple or lime Purple: Purple carrots, blackberries and blueberries.